weLCOME tO FROM CuTe G!RLS & BOYS
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
weLCOME tO FROM CuTe G!RLS & BOYS

زائر

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  اعلانات المنتدىاعلانات المنتدى  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
|| דּЯŐ7
.:.NeW cUtE .:.
|| דּЯŐ7

عدد الرسائل : 4
مزاجي : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you 43o4c910
MMS : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you 7e9c4b11
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/07/2009

كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you   كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you Icon_minitimeالأحد يوليو 05, 2009 12:08 pm

==== klMat o3`nyt !m!ss you Lhana montana ====

I miss you

Sh la la la la sh la la la la you use to call me your angel said I was sent straight down from
Heaven you’d hold me close in your arms I love the way you felt so strong I never wanted you to
Leave I wanted you to stay here holding me I miss you I miss your smile and I still shed a tear
Every once in a while and though its different now you’re still here somehow my heart won’t let
You go and I need you to know miss you sh la la la la miss you you use to call me your dreamer
And now I’m liven out my dream oh how I wish you could see everything that’s happening for
Me I’m thinking back on the past its true that time is flying by to fast I miss you I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear every once in a while and though it’s different now you’re still here
Somehow my heart won’t let you go and I need you to know miss you sh la la la la miss you
I know your in a better place ( yea ) but I wish that I can see your face ( oh ) I know where you
Need to be even though its not here with me I miss you I miss your smile And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while and though it’s different now you’re still here Somehow my heart won’t let
You go and I need you to know miss you sh la la la la miss you I miss you I miss your smile And I
Still shed a tear every once in a while and though it’s different now you’re still here Somehow
My heart won’t let you go and I need you to know miss you sh la la la la miss you

======:: ya raB y3GbcOm ::======
منجووول لعيونكم
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
-DoDo-
-DoDo-

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 9
العمر : 29
العمل/الترفيه : طالبهـ
المزاج : يعني
\"*نبذه عني*\" : مش عارفه اقول اايه
دولتي : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you Female78
مزاجي : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you _610
MMS : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you Get-8-11
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/07/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you   كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 06, 2009 7:21 am

شكرا ليكيي ا قمر وتسلملنا عيونكـ
بنوتة كيوت
بنوتة كيوت

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 23
العمر : 31
دولتي : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you Female62
مزاجي : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you _3810
MMS : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you 2ni2nn10
تاريخ التسجيل : 31/03/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you   كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you Icon_minitimeالإثنين يوليو 06, 2009 7:40 am

ثانكس عيوني تسلمين
ملاكـ

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 10
العمر : 31
الموقع : >>>>>>
العمل/الترفيه : >>>>>>>>>
المزاج : >>>>>>>>>>>>
دولتي : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you D0dfd110
مزاجي : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you _2610
MMS : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you Bcc79710
  : كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you 8297610
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/07/2009

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you   كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يوليو 07, 2009 9:56 am

مشكورهــ تسلمي

كلمات أغنية Hannah Montana_I miss you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
weLCOME tO FROM CuTe G!RLS & BOYS :: The Cafe.. :: *~كــلـــمــآأإآت أغـــآأإآنــcuteــي~*-
انتقل الى: